Interested in exploring new ideas and defining new market directions? Help us define the future of video technology!
ArKaos is a leading provider of real-time video technology for the entertainment, music and light industries. ArKaos’ team of developers is pushing the limits and performance of real-time graphic processing to deliver video products for clubs, concerts, theaters, studios, video artists and more. ArKaos is currently growing both its range of products and its international distribution network, and is looking for talented and ambitious people to join the team.
We are looking for a talented individual who can play a vital part in the Technical Support team for several software and hardware products. Key missions of the position are:
- Offering the best Technical Support experience to our users and distributors worldwide
- Providing first-line support via our email-based ticket system, answering phone requests, doing on-site and more occasionally off-site technical assistance.
- Ensuring high-standard QA and delivery quality of our Media Servers.
- Testing our set of software and hardware products before getting them released and reporting issues to the development team.
- Assisting our users by providing solutions in a timely manner for their show deadlines.
- Providing technical assistance regarding integration of our products with third party hardware and software products like MIDI controllers, capture cards, DJ equipments, DMX lighting desk and LED lighting fixtures.
- Defining procedures to increase the quality of our process and our products.
- Five years of experience in a technology environment and including 2-3 years of practical professional experience in software and hardware companies.
- Ability to effectively manage relation with customers.
- Concrete experience performing Technical and Customer Support is an asset.
- Experience in managing QA process, including both software and hardware testing.
- Ability to manage priorities to meet deadlines.
- Experience with MIDI, DMX, Lighting Desks and Music Production system is a plus.
- Good computer and technical culture for both software and hardware.
- Good experience with both Mac and PC and how to troubleshoot on those systems.
- Previous experience in the DJ / VJ industry is a nice asset.
- Availability and flexibility to travel occasionally.
- Good knowledge of both written and spoken English.
- Service minded, positive and can-do attitude.
- Multitask, independent, structured and self-organized.
- Problem solving and good analytical skills.
- Stress resistant and persistent.
- Good team spirit and communication skills.
- Passionate about music, video, lighting, software and hardware.
Application and Conditions
It’s a unique opportunity to join a young and dynamic team of video experts in their pursuit to bring real-time video to all screens in the world.
We offer a competitive salary, a good working-environment and a bonus package in line with applicant’s profile.
The position is based in the Brussels area in Belgium and is easily accessible directly on the ring.
Relocation at applicant’s charge.
To apply, send your resume with a photo and a motivation letter by email to jobs[at]arkaos[dot]net