ArKaos has released the latest version of its famous video-jockey software, GrandVJ, in time for the busy festive season. GrandVJ 2.1 users will have access to a whole range of new features to make their parties and events easier to run and more creative than ever.
GrandVJ 2.1 is the result of intensive development from the masters of video manipulation, and has been comprehensively tested and approved by ArKaos officionados. “We are always keen to hear the feedback from our loyal following to ensure that ArKaos software remains ahead of the market and provides the best experience and capabilities for all our GrandVJ users,” says ArKaos’ Managing Director, Agnes Wojewoda. “We think this version of GrandVJ is going to be welcomed by users old and new who will be keen to put it into action on their Christmas and New Year events.”
So what new features does GrandVJ version 2.1 offer:
- Full compatibility with OS X Yosemite, El Capitan and Windows 10
- 5 new effects – including Beat glow, Hue masking, Earthquake, Colour Cycling
- New Blend Modes
- Auto Play mode
- Random jump play mode
- International text font effects
- Timecode synchronization support
- Support for new Akai controllers with light feedback (APC40 MKII and APC Key 25)
- Support for AlphaSphere and Korg NanoPAD 2 MIDI controller
- New Audio Sync time reference
- Improved playback of Quartz composer effects and movies
- Modernized architecture and frameworks for new Mac OS X
GrandVJ 2.1 is available for download from the ArKaos website with immediate effect and, of course, is free to existing GrandVJ users.
Simply click here and get even more creative than before!